February 2024 Business Meeting Notes

Officers Notes

Baron & Baroness –

  • Jaz noted as former Exchequer that we are waiting for Kingdom to OK numbers for the
    event and then we can submit a check to the kingdom for their half of the profit.

Web Minister

  • Unable to attend but sent the following: holding Exchequer email until we are confirmed
    as balance for end of year. Need January minutes. Needs Alexondra’s Member # and
    confirmation that her kingdom email has been set up so the MOAS mailbox can be
  • Email any official events to Cailleach so they can be posted on the barony calendar


  • Sat in on the baronial court report for 12th Night and that has been sent in
  • Has started working on an awards list for members of the barony so that everyone
    knows what awards each person has and begin to write folks in for awards


  • Nothing to report


  • Has kingdom email but doesn’t have full access. Waiting on Dagrun.

Chatelaine/Knight Marshal/Fencing Marshal

  • Did not atend


  • Unable to atend.


  • Sent in information for warranting.
  • Putting together January minutes and will send to Cailleach for posting.
  • Working on winter newsleter and would like to go back to articles done in the past of
    “Meet the Officer” article: Who they are in and out of the SCA, interests, etc. Would like
    to begin with “Meet the Baron & Baroness for the winter edition.


  • Nothing to report

East Kingdom College of Performers Event

  • Ulfarr and Solveig atended form the EKCoP
  • Event will be May 11th at Playwicki Park in Langhorne
  • This will be a challenge assembly day with bardic classes, performances and
    performance challenges.
  • Buckland Cross Bardic Champion will be held at this event as well.
  • This is mean to be a safe event for performers
  • Other artisans are welcome and encouraged to connect their art with performance.
    Combat will not be part of this event unless it is performative.
  • Barony will handle expenses and be reimbursed by EKCoP
  • Looking for a cook for dayboard – Ulfarr will speak with Violet.

New Business

  • Sigridh suggested purchasing or making new basic tablecloths for events so that we are
    not scrounging for tablecloths for high table/feast, gate, dayboard, etc.

Action Items

  • Need to work on sheet wall for Pennsic & Marshal tabards.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.